cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@rabellino.it>
Subject Re: [Fwd: freshmeat project listing for Cocoon]
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:49:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Just to get it right. The following is the text we agree on.

Looks great to me.

> I'll try my best to get it into freshmeat then....

While you're at it, please change even the short description: it's now
"XML to HTML converter", which does not reflect what Cocoon really is.
I'd go for something like "XML publishing framework" or "XML processing
framework". I like the second one best, since it decouples Cocoon from
the world of publishing and content, but maybe someone can come up with
a better idea.

> By the way, shouldn't we change the README or some other documents
> and add this text there?

The README is not bad after all, but yes, this snippet can replace the
"what is it" part.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino