cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: [Vote]: Restructuring the repository
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:01:10 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> So let's vote if we want this also happen to 2.0 before
> the final release.(We mummbled that we want this, but I think
> we should be clear about it.)
> Here is my +1 on this.

I think that definitely this should be done before the 2.0 release or
left aside for a while (users might not like such a big shift in a
sub-version). So here comes my (still unofficial :)) +1.

> In addition is there anyone volunteering to take the job?
> We should set a date where this should happen, "freeze"
> the cvs, change the structure and the "open" it again.

I wish I could. Unfortunately I have a busy schedule for the next two
weeks, and this task will need continous attention for a day or so. But
I'm more than willing to help in the planning and testing stages.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message