cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:57:39 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Team,
> I thought we have a good synergy with Avalon project with people working on both Avalon
> Cocoon2 :(
> Can we stop this from happening? Since this is the HEAD, we can use latest Avalon jar's
when such
> changes happen in the interface(s)...Shouldn't we be proactive?

:)  Seriously, we are gearing up for a release of Framework, then Excalibur.
If you want to upgrade, you must upgrade both--and be prepared to do it again
when the final is done.  This will also allow you to migrate toward LogEnabled
instead of Loggable.

"Those who would trade liberty for
  temporary security deserve neither"
                 - Benjamin Franklin