cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:57:39 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Team,
>
> I thought we have a good synergy with Avalon project with people working on both Avalon
and
> Cocoon2 :(
>
> Can we stop this from happening? Since this is the HEAD, we can use latest Avalon jar's
when such
> changes happen in the interface(s)...Shouldn't we be proactive?

:)  Seriously, we are gearing up for a release of Framework, then Excalibur.
If you want to upgrade, you must upgrade both--and be prepared to do it again
when the final is done.  This will also allow you to migrate toward LogEnabled
instead of Loggable.

--

"Those who would trade liberty for
  temporary security deserve neither"