cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Re: [read my leaps] One day Mozilla will rule!
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 00:13:41 GMT
"Britton, Colin" wrote:

> >  3) ah, the good old quest for separation of concerns between
> > model view
> > and controller. Well, XUL is the model, CSS is the view, JavaScript is
> > the controller.
> >
> Have you checked out

Yes, but not very excited since the power of mozilla is
XPCOM+XUL+XPConnect+XBL+RDF, XUL alone is just nothing different from
Swing-in-XML. Sure a step forward, but nothing really to be excited

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message