cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:25:19 GMT
Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

> Ok, before I talk more rubish, I only wondered why they are
> build failures and how they can prevented (I got a little bit
> nervous, as the build failure raised up in one of my hacks)

>>Which "it" are you talking about: configuration, logging, or
>>PriorityQueue?.  The only one that would be elegible for
>>scratchpad is PriorityQueue as it is the only one in the list
>>that is from Excalibur.  The namespace support is a new added
>>feature--however, you never want to violate regression testing.
>>The logging abstraction (i.e. Avalon Framework projects are no
>>longer directly tied to LogKit for logging) is a new feature.
>>Before an official 4.1 release, we need to make sure that it
>>passes our standards.
> I talking from the new PriorityQueue. I have the opinion this
> should be in the scratchpad.

That is something to take up on the Avalon developer's list.  The
fact is that it was included in the last release--if it is missing
in the next release then we could have a bigger problem.

"Those who would trade liberty for
  temporary security deserve neither"
                 - Benjamin Franklin

To unsubscribe, e-mail: