cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Getting rid of "text/xsl"
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:59:56 GMT
People,

Mr. MURATA Makoto, of Relax and RFC 3023 fame, wrote me to suggest that
we get rid of all referencing to the MIME-type "text/xsl" which is
non-standard (invented by the IE people at Microsoft, but doesn't follow
the rules).

He suggests we use the "application/xml" MIME-type, but I checked the
CVS and we are only using that in <?xml-stylesheet?> PI, which we should
*NOT* be using anyway.

So, can anybody please make sure that we follow the standards?

Thanks a lot.

And many thanks to Makoto for indicating this to us.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.