cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Koechlin <skoech...@ivision.fr>
Subject Re: Make available a cocoon2-blank.war please! [Chello 1.2]
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:30:33 GMT
> Is it possible make available a cocoon-blank.war webapp
> file for quickly starting up with a new web application
> that use Cocoon2?
> Also in the build.xml as a subtarget or a main target:
> it should be useful!

I have just released chello 1.2 based on Cocoon2rc2

This application is a minimal Cocoon 2 application.

Chello is Open Source Software, released under the
IBM Public License and hosted on SourceForge

Its main goal is to be a good start for any new Cocoon 2 project.

The second goal is to help Cocoon developers to set up good practices
soon in their project : one line build command
(ant), unit testing (junit), functional testing, continuous integration,
documentation system...

http://chello.sourceforge.net/

--
S├ębastien Koechlin - IVision - skoechlin@ivision.fr