cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:22:30 GMT
Sam Ruby a écrit :

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > ??? Works for me !
> >
> > From what I've seen, GUMP runs "build dist". Do some of you have the
> > same build failure ?
>
> The Gump scripts have been fixed.  And I have verified the change.
>
> Given the way Gump works internally, it needs to know where to find the
> class files that are produced, and this changed yesterday.

OK, so we have to notice you when new class directories are added. I
keep that for next time.

> If you are interested in more background on why this is, see
> http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/why.html#2000

Well, I searched the Gump docs to know exactly what it runs, but went
rapidly over this page. The great history of Gump contains very
interesting technical details :)

> Sorry for the false failure report.

And sorry from me for adding a new class directory !

Sylvain.

--
Sylvain Wallez