cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <bh22...@i-one.at>
Subject Re: documentation of components in */cocoon.xconf
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:58:05 GMT
Hi,
thanks for the hint,
I understand extending the document-v10.dtd only principally. Can you
explain it in a bit more detail?

I'm doing that documentation stuff, in my spare time.
Thus I was starting off. Perhaps there are already some more detailed
DTDs for documenting
actions, generators, etc?

Anyway I will check the faq*.dtd, and spec*.dtd...
bye