cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <bh22...@i-one.at>
Subject Re: documentation of components in */cocoon.xconf
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:13:59 GMT
Hi, david

I was making some effort to documentation of cocoon.

As I was writing a transformer for URL rewritting I was trying to make some
more formal approach to documentation of this cocoon component.

(I was some what jealousy about the well document structs project.)

I was extending the idea of faq2document.xsl approach.
Perhaps the DTD for cocoon-components is not general enough,
at the end cocoon-components should be for documenting, and generating
deployment descriptors.
I was only taking a quick look at xdoclet approach, which extends doclet.
 Using this approach you write more javadoc @tags in your java-source code,
and special ant taks will generate xmlish-documents.

Any ideas?

I put a zip in the attachment containing the xml, and xsl files,
including some template.
I hope this helps, at least that more, and better documentation of
cocoon is created.