cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ()
Subject semiOT-RT Opensource-Commercial semantic WYSIWYG XML Editor Was:sharing microsoft experience
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:24:01 GMT

Hi guys, I'm back. :-)
Well, things have changed since I left to dedicate my efforts to another project, and you
guys actively working on C2 are different, but the community is great as ever. :-)
Anyway, guess what: the project I started working on when I left the list is a semantic XML
editor written in Java commissioned by the place where... Gianugo worked (BTW, I'm happy for
you Gianugo, good work)!
Things have changed a lot since then, when Actions where just a dream (anyway, it's not that
I want to use your time to tell you about my life, just trying to Contextialize things).
Now the agreement with that company is no more and I'm here with thousands of lines of code
of the editor and of an app framework based on Avalon.
Now, I'm asking you guys, what should I do with it?
I spent time and effort and got nothing from it, so I would like to sell it.
But it's still in pre-alpha, and I have a program-manager fulltime job now.
And, of course, I would REALLY want to make it Opensource... idea is making the code open and the use by business paid...
What do you think about it?
Are you interested?
On what terms would you collaborate on a project that has commercial ties?

Nicola Ken Barozzi      These are the days of miracle and wonder...
                  don't cry baby, don't cry
<>                             Paul Simon

messaggio inviato con Freemail by superEva

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message