cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Man <Martin....@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: XSPUtil.formEncode doesn't convert non-ascii character as is should
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:08:08 GMT
On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 02:13:24PM +0100, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
> Thanks for fixing this. Just wanted to point out, that I saw a notice
> somewhere on the cocoon website, that the method has been
> provided to ensure Java 1.1 compatibility. Probably this is no
> argument any longer, just wanted to make sure you know this.

hope it will be ok, URLEncoder is available since JDK1.0, the URLDecoder
is available since 1.2, but in case of any troubles decodeFormData was not
buggy so I can safely revert it back... if anyone cares...

anyway thanx for pointing this out, didn't know about it...

--
2CC0 4AF6 92DA 5CBF 5F09  7BCB 6202 7024 6E06 0223
http://mman.dyndns.org/mman.gpg