cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <pro-vis...@web.de>
Subject XHTML WYSIWYG editing (was: Re: sharing microsoft experience)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:44:17 GMT
Another commercial alternative:
Did you take a look at edit-on Pro 2.1 (http://www.realobjects.de).
It's a really cool full wysiwyg HTML/XHTML editor applet with support for rich formatting,
inline images, tables(!) and it is customizable and extensible (well, in some ways; its without
source, of course).

It's a JDK1.1 based applet, so runs even in older browser and has not the need of  a Java2
JRE. The Support from the company is very well.

We used this control in a big web-based content management system based on Cocoon 2 for editing
formatted XHTML-Fragments.

Stefan