cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: careful replies to postings please
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:09:06 GMT
On 21.Nov.2001 -- 02:13 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Would people please be careful when replying to postings
> on cocoon-dev. We need to start new threads for new
> topics, rather than re-using the previous Subject line.

As an addition: Please not only change the subject but remove the
"In-Reply-To:" header line as well. If your mail reader does not
exhibit this header, don't use "reply" to start a new thread. Because
the smarter mail readers base threading on this heading if present,
not just the subject line.

Cheers.

	Chris.

--