cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [patch] esql:group
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:58:42 GMT
On 19.Nov.2001 -- 11:11 PM, Tim Myers wrote:
> ok, diff -u
> This time against HEAD and tested.
> I included minimal xspdoc:desc documentation.
>
> This patch adds esql:group and esql:member to esql and supporting fields to EsqlQuery.
> That way, you can do a single query using join syntax, often eliminating the need to
do nested queries.

Thanks Tim, patch is applied. I have added your (first) mail to the
esql documentation as well.

Please cross check.

> I was having trouble with the cvs cocoon.  It always freezes at some
> point in the pipeline when using automounted home directories. I don't
> know if mount is causing the problem or if my subsitemaps are. it
> freezes trying to transform something in the subsitemap. I ended up
> moving a test xsp into the sample xsp directory which worked fine.

Sorry, no experiences with automounts within cocoon directory. I have
not experienced such a behaviour, but then, everythings lives here in
the same filesystem.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l