cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: DELI: Open source library supporting CC/PP and UAProf
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2001 08:58:19 GMT
After some discussion with Mark on this, we decided to go with #1,
which I think is the best way to approach this short term. We start
doing some work in this area and put it in the scratchpad area for
people to look at it.

Thanks Stefano and Dims for all the suggestions and ideas.

Best regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://sourceforge.net/users/ovidiu/ (my SourceForge page)