cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DELI: Open source library supporting CC/PP and UAProf
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:17:17 GMT
+1 for #1 below: This is the quickest and easiest way. As we go along we can reconsider the
options. One problem i see with #1 is that if Cocoon Committers find bugs in DELI code, how
quick
can the turn around time be to fix it? (Since Cocoon Committers would not have commit privileges?)

Thanks,
dims

=====