cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: DELI: Open source library supporting CC/PP and UAProf
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:28:25 GMT
Hi,

This is very good stuff, Mark! I've looked at it briefly and I like it.

It would be useful to understand how DELI can be used by Cocoon. One
way would be to expose it to XSLT, so that people can take advantage
of device capabilities when generating pages. The next step from here
would be to come up with a set of stylesheets for XHTML to
automatically generate the right markup for the requesting device.

Are there any other ways or places where we can take advantage of it?

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://orion.rgv.hp.com/ (inside HP's firewall only)