cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: let us get serious about 2.0 Final Release
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:23:13 GMT
Quoting David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>:

> There are SIX DAYS TO GO until the agreed date for the
> final release. We also agreed that the date should not slip.
> 
> In my opinion, 2.0 is not yet fit for release. So there is only
> one option ... hold the RT threads and get on with the job.

What is it you think needs to be fixed before releaseing it?

Giacomo

> --David
> 
> --------------------------
> > Subject: [C2.0] Should we set a date for 2.0 Final Release?
> > Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:55:15 +0200
> > From: Martin Man <Martin.Man@seznam.cz>
> > To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
> >
> > Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > > Ok, yes, I didnt check the calendar. Thanks for the hint!
> > > 
> > > As I still prefer mondays, we should set the dates to
> > > 5th November: RC2
> > > 26th November: Final Release
> > 
> > yep, my +1 also for both dates, BTW: without looking to the
> > repository, do we have actualized TODO list... I mean critical
> > isuues (not including documentation) to fix ???
> 
> --------------------------
> > Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:37:57 +0200
> > From: "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@sundn.de>
> > To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>, <dims@yahoo.com>
> >
> > you're absolutely right. It's the same problem here.
> > Due to the many changes I would propose a RC2.
> > But we still need more documentation! So a good
> > date could be 1st of November for the RC2 and
> > end of november for the final release.
> > 
> > But whatever date we decide on for the final
> > release, we *should* stick to it.
> > 
> > Carsten
> > Open Source Group                        sunShine - b:Integrated
> > ================================================================
> > Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
> > www.sundn.de                          mailto: cziegeler@sundn.de 
> > ================================================================
> > 
> > Dims wrote:
> > > Team,
> > > Should we set a date for 2.0 Final Release? (or the next Release 
> > > Candidate)? Am a bit tired of
> > > hearing from people (in my organization) that we cannot switch 
> > > from C1.X to C2.0 since it is in
> > > Beta/RC Cycle....
> > > 
> > > Thanks,
> > > dims
> > > =====
> > > Davanum Srinivas - http://jguru.com/dims/
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org
> 
> 
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message