cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject build failure (no Php) after latest changes build.xml
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 04:11:24 GMT
Before the recent changes to build.xml everything was fine
for me. I did not have Php installed and build was still OK.

However, now i get a build failure. It tells me that optional Php
is not available ... yes, that is correct. It also says that
normal build will proceed ... that sounds fair.

Then we get ...
-------
compile:
Compiling 3 source files to /usr/local/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/classes
/usr/local/cvs/xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation/PhpGenerator.java:57:

Superclass net.php.servlet of inner class
org.apache.cocoon.generation.PhpGenerator. PhpServlet not found.
    public class PhpServlet extends net.php.servlet implements Runnable {
-------
... looks like a problem with the new "optional-tests".

Platform: Linux RedHat 7.1 and Blackdown j2sdk-1.3.1

--David Crossley