cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Assistance with tidy of Ctwig docs
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:35:31 GMT
Jeremy Aston wrote:

>  Cool
> I had said to Stefano that I would pick that up.  Was going to do it in the
next day or so but saved me a job!  Anything else a new bod could do (new to
c2 mods not coding that is)?
> cheers
> jez

Actually Jeremy, there is something very important that you
would be ideal to help with. There are a lot of mentions in ctwig
about specific version numbers of releases (e.g. 2.0rc2) hardcoded.
These need to be fixed, as the documentation should only discuss
the current release. We really should only mention specific version
numbers when absolutely neccessary, and then be prepared to
change such mentions.

Also, i notice that the head branch and cocoon_20_branch have
differences between the ctwig docs.
regards, David