cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject let us get serious about 2.0 Final Release
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:00:45 GMT
There are SIX DAYS TO GO until the agreed date for the
final release. We also agreed that the date should not slip.

In my opinion, 2.0 is not yet fit for release. So there is only
one option ... hold the RT threads and get on with the job.
--David

--------------------------
> Subject: [C2.0] Should we set a date for 2.0 Final Release?
> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:55:15 +0200
> From: Martin Man <Martin.Man@seznam.cz>
> To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
>
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Ok, yes, I didnt check the calendar. Thanks for the hint!
> > 
> > As I still prefer mondays, we should set the dates to
> > 5th November: RC2
> > 26th November: Final Release
> 
> yep, my +1 also for both dates, BTW: without looking to the
> repository, do we have actualized TODO list... I mean critical
> isuues (not including documentation) to fix ???

--------------------------
> Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:37:57 +0200
> From: "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziegeler@sundn.de>
> To: <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>, <dims@yahoo.com>
>
> you're absolutely right. It's the same problem here.
> Due to the many changes I would propose a RC2.
> But we still need more documentation! So a good
> date could be 1st of November for the RC2 and
> end of november for the final release.
> 
> But whatever date we decide on for the final
> release, we *should* stick to it.
> 
> Carsten
> Open Source Group                        sunShine - b:Integrated
> ================================================================
> Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
> www.sundn.de                          mailto: cziegeler@sundn.de 
> ================================================================
> 
> Dims wrote:
> > Team,
> > Should we set a date for 2.0 Final Release? (or the next Release 
> > Candidate)? Am a bit tired of
> > hearing from people (in my organization) that we cannot switch 
> > from C1.X to C2.0 since it is in
> > Beta/RC Cycle....
> > 
> > Thanks,
> > dims
> > =====
> > Davanum Srinivas - http://jguru.com/dims/


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-dev-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, email: cocoon-dev-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message