cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject careful replies to postings please
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:13:59 GMT
Would people please be careful when replying to postings
on cocoon-dev. We need to start new threads for new
topics, rather than re-using the previous Subject line.

For example (and not a flame), please do not send a patch
in the middle of an important discussion - it makes it hard
to wade through the clutter. Rather, start a separate thread.
If it is a patch, then include that word in the Subject.

We need to use very clear Subject lines and each with a
concise topic. There is so much volume on these lists,
that we need ways to help everyone work smarter. Using
clear topics also enables search and browse systems to
be relevant.

thanks, David