cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject SVG templates are broken XML
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 08:26:17 GMT
Hopefully this issue will go away when we get rid of
the side-bar image buttons. However, it may indicate
some other issue, so i will raise it again.

See background info at issue 4) below. Basically, the
svg template files at documentation/svg/*.xml are all
broken according to the svg10.dtd, mainly because they
have an extra <label> element inside the <text> element.

This has drastic effect when you try to declare the
SVG DTD and then do "build docs". Here is the resultant
error message ...
FATAL_E 10050   [        ] (): Error in TraxTransformer:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: The current
document is unable to create an element of the requested
type (namespace: http://www.w3.org/2000/svg, name: label).

The full cocoon.log is attached.
--David