cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject documentation of components in */cocoon.xconf
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 05:44:43 GMT
One of the big todo items before final release is to
document everything in cocoon.xconf
There are various xconf files:
 documentation/cocoon.xconf
 webapp/cocoon.xconf
 webapp.site/cocoon.xconf
 webapp.tutorial/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf

Before we all dive in and document our favourite component,
i thought that it would be a good idea to tidy these files to
make them more readable and consistent. There were a lot of
differences that were not necessary (e.g. indentation)
so i fixed that. I also added consistent structure for the
comment section for each block. I have not added anything
new - just aligned and tidied the files as a start.

Now it can be more clearly seen that there are some differences
between the various xconf files. Anyway, we can each
attend to that, now that there is a consistent base.

I am holding back on these commits, because today is RC2
day. Should i do it now or later?
cheers, David