cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: [C2 all] SVG FILES for documentation
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:10:27 GMT
On Thu,  1 Nov 2001 "Klaus Bertram" <> wrote:
> Hi documentation designer

I will not take on that responsibility, but i will try to add your
patches to CVS :-)

> here you find svg files for label label_over label_select separator without
> using a bitmat at the background.
> the file separator-org is the file with the horz line at the background.
> please view the new one it's better to read

What do you intend for separator-org.xml ... is it meant to
replace separator.xml ? There is no separator-org.xml currently
in CVS.

> That are no diff files
> if you want some I make it

No. The files themselves are sufficient, as they are replacements.

> Have fun Klaus

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message