cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Questrion about the pipelining
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:40:41 GMT
I'm not sure about the latest version, but when I looked at it...

Take simple SQL example (IIRC, /cocoon/sql/sql-page), and change XSL
used in this pipeline to the very basic one - no tables, plain text.
Then you would (at least, should) be able to see how data comes before
processing is finished (especially if DB have enough entries).

Please note, that if you use XSLT, some transformations require
obtaining all data before producing any results. This may be your case.

Vadim