cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Weinger" <gwein...@itmedicine.net>
Subject RE: SOAP taglib and SOAP RPC
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:47:54 GMT
Thanks Ovidiu.  The samples were helpful.

Now I'm getting the following error:

  <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
  <faultstring>parsing error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The XML
declaration may only appear at the very beginning of the
document.</faultstring>

Can you suppress the xml declaration, or does the exception belie
something else?  This is the envelope sent, via the debug log:

  DEBUG   (2001-11-14) 11:53.04:892   [cocoon  ]
(/cocoon/gateway/soap.xsp) tcpConnection-8080-0/soap_xsp: XScriptObject
for soap:call is
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
    <SOAP-ENV:Body>