cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Weinger" <>
Subject RE: SOAP taglib and SOAP RPC
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:47:54 GMT
Thanks Ovidiu.  The samples were helpful.

Now I'm getting the following error:

  <faultstring>parsing error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The XML
declaration may only appear at the very beginning of the

Can you suppress the xml declaration, or does the exception belie
something else?  This is the envelope sent, via the debug log:

  DEBUG   (2001-11-14) 11:53.04:892   [cocoon  ]
(/cocoon/gateway/soap.xsp) tcpConnection-8080-0/soap_xsp: XScriptObject
for soap:call is
<?xml version="1.0"?>

            <uid xsi:type="xsd:string"
            <passw xsi:type="xsd:string"