Hi Torsten,
We have looked at exformula. We had a different concept when doing the first internal relase early august.
In order to speed up things (and still be compatible with the stylesheets for rendering the ui) we had a deep look
into the exformula project and let ourselves be inspired. However, our very narrow time-span wont let us
use exformula.(the usual getting to know the code and so on). When our project is released mid october,we should be able to integrate the two sourcebases.
Differences are in the use of lightweight dom4j, a full-blown event-handling logic. I think we could
really make cocoon rock combining these two projects, late october.