cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <neeme.pr...@inpoc.com>
Subject org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath.XPathProcessor dependancy in XMLResourceBundle
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 21:59:47 GMT
hi again, fellow cocooners and avaloners! (long time, no see) :-)

After being some time away from active development, I now started to look at
the things that have happened with
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.i18n.XMLResourceBundle while I was away.
And discovered that there has happened a "fork" of the XMLResourceBundle
from Avalon CVS tree to Cocoon CVS tree (org.apache.cocoon.i18n) together
with some new additions and bugfixes.

So, I started to look at the possibility to merge the Cocoon version of the
XMLResourceBundle back to Avalon, and discovered that there is also one new
dependancy introduced: org.apache.cocoon.i18n.XMLResourceBundle depends on
org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath package.

In order to still be able to merge the changes to Avalon, I would propose to
move the org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath package also under Avalon (as it
doesn't depend on any cocoon specific packages anyway).

How do others feel about this? And if this move is ok, where should we move
it?

Rgds,
Neeme