cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <neeme.pr...@one.ee>
Subject RE: org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath.XPathProcessor dependancy in XMLResourceBundle
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:53:03 GMT
So, as I understand from Berin (and others), we should then move
org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath package from Cocoon CVS to
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.xml.xpath package in Avalon CVS. Correct?
Everybody agrees?

Then I would also move the i18n stuff back to Avalon.
The changes will affect three classes:
org/apache/cocoon/generation/HTMLGenerator.java
org/apache/cocoon/transformation/XIncludeTransformer.java
org/apache/cocoon/transformation/I18nTransformer.java

I can commit the new packages into Avalon CVS, but I don't have write access
to Cocoon CVS, so I would just send it the patches? (We would need to update
the avalon-excalibur JAR file as well).

How many people are there who are actively using the i18n support in
Cocoon2? Can we consider the XMLResourceBundle code stable enough to be
moved from the scratchpad to the "real" Avalon?

Rgds,
Neeme