cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: C2/Linux: Problems using current IBM JDK
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:52:58 GMT
I have Cocoon running on SuSe 7.0, with IBM JDK (one which bundled with WebSphere).
Details are:.

uname -a:
Linux l004090 2.2.16 #6 SMP Wed May 23 16:39:31 EDT 2001 s390 unknown

java -version:
java version "1.2.2"
Classic VM (J2RE 1.2.2 IBM build c390_x122-20001209 (JIT disabled))

Resin-2.0-2, Cocoon 2.0 CVS 20010915.

http://l004090.zseriespenguins.ihost.com/

Regards,
Vadim