cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Extending Batik Support
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:35:26 GMT

Congrats :)

> Cocoon now has supplied the context protocol to Batik!  Now you can code
> your SVG files with confidence regarding where the files are located.
> Next up will be the "resource" protocol.
>
> The Cocoon protocol does not result in a stream, and therefore will require
> serious ugly hacks to open it to Batik.  Therefore, I am -1 for that.

How about this in CocoonSource:

    /**
     * Return an <code>InputStream</code> object to read from the source.
     */
    public InputStream getInputStream()
    throws ProcessingException, IOException {

Looks like stream to me. Can't it be used?

PS: Do you know, is there any issues with including resources into PDF?
(I do not use FOP, but seems to me that it also might have some similar issues)

Regards,
Vadim