cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject Bug + Patch + Problem with serializer flushing
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:28:44 GMT
First of all, the patch from Joerg Henne must be corrected:

+        // configure buffer size
+        Configuration bsc = conf.getChild("buffer-size", false);
+        if(null != bsc)
+          outputBufferSize = conf.getValueAsInteger(DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE);

should bei

+        // configure buffer size
+        Configuration bsc = conf.getChild("buffer-size", false);
+        if(null != bsc)
+          outputBufferSize = bsc.getValueAsInteger(DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE);

(see last line).

I tested it with some System.out.println and the buffer size is now correct.
But the problem remains. I set the buffer to 1 (and 128) bytes but the
result is shown when all data is generated. The resulting html page is 1,78
kb, so that should work.

Any further help?

Thanks to Vadim Gritsenko, who gave me the patch.

JOERN