cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: AW: C2/Linux: Problems using current IBM JDK
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 14:32:34 GMT
Michael,

Compiling Cocoon with the IBM JDK would be the next thing to do - but what
happens if we run that in a SUN JDK - or Blackdown....
<<
Ok we have now tried that as well. Still no luck.

me@laptop:~ > java -version
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
Classic VM (build 1.3.0, J2RE 1.3.0 IBM build cx130-20001025 (JIT
enabled: jitc))
<<

You are using an older IBM JDK (the current one is: cx130-20010626).

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]