cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Difference between CocoonServlet and ParanoidCocoonServlet??
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:05:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently looking at removing the getRealPath() calls.

Now I'm curious about the ParanoidCocoonServlet. I know the
reasons behind this servlet, but looking at the implementation
I don't see a difference to the CocoonServlet besides that
the class-dir and lib-dir is configurable using the web.xml.
In addition the ParanoidClassLoader seems to be nowhere used.

Am I right on this? And if, could we add the configuration
of class-dir and lib-dir to the CocoonServlet and remove
the paranoid stuff, then?

Thanks,
Carsten