cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [patch] RTFSerializer for Cocoon 2 - any news?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:49:46 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

I fear that nobody is actually reviewing it. As far as I remember,
there where some concerns about the jfor licencing.
Does anyone have a status on this?

However, we could make the serializer optional. Could you please,
Bertrand, repost the patch, and I will take care of it today
or on monday.

Carsten