cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Problem with action set which contains one action (Bug in cocoon-2.0rc1a?)
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:18:50 GMT
Hi Michael,

your "addcollection" action is bound to a request parameter
called "AddCollection" via the action attribute. So if
you use this action-set, the action is only invoked if
the parameter is specified.
If the request parameter is missing, the action is not
invoked and the included statements are ignored.
The same would apply if your action is invoked (if you
specify the parameter) but returns no Map object.
If you now add a second action without an action
attribute, this action is always invoked, returns
a Map object and the statements inside are called.

Carsten