cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject [Request]: Sitemap Components Documentation
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:46:40 GMT
Hi,

as you all know we are focusing on a final release of Cocoon 2.
The biggest blank area is currently documentation in the
areas of user and developer documentation.

So this is actually a request for help. We could start by
documenting all sitemap components (generators, actions,
matchers, serializers, transformers, selectors). This should
be seen as user documentation, so implementation details
etc. does not play a role.

If anyone wants to volunteer just start sending patches
(or new docs). Each component should have its own document,
which should be called {name}-{type}.xml. For example the file
generator is documented in file-generator.xml.
You could have a look at the existing user documentation
for generators, transformers and serializers.

Of course, if you have any other docs or want to cover other
areas, feel free to do so. You're welcome.

Thanks for your help,

Carsten