cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: entity resolution for Documentation build - almost
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:37:46 GMT
Hi David,

I applied your patch to both cvs. Thanks!
I think the problem lies indeed in the double slashes
of your url (file://). Where is this url build?

Carsten

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

ces/entities/ISOnum.pen
-----
Is the failure because of the double-slash file:// ... ???
The actual pathname is correct.

When running via the normal webapp under Tomcat the
InputSource is successful and the page is presented.
The only difference is single slash rather than double slash
after file:
file:/usr/local/...

As a convenience to facilitate testing of entity resolution for
the documentation build, there is a new xdocs/catalog-test.xml
- you will need to add an entry your local book.xml

cheers, David