cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: sitemap: protocoll
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:18:47 GMT

Hm, I assume that "db" is some self-written action (or action-set).
Did you use the SourceResolver to resolve the source? If so,
everything should work as e.g. the file generate does exactly
this. If not we need more information about what you exactly do.

The SourceResolver is one object passed with the act() method
of your action. If you simply call resolver.resolve(<relative name>)
you should get a Source object which points to the correct resource.

HTH

Carsten