cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Documentation Query
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:40:44 GMT
> Jeremy Aston wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have been using the latest changes to the documentation build
> mechanism to
> render my cTwIG pages and have got them built quite nicely now with one
> exception.  In the transformations section of my pages I have some example
> xml and xsl files that sit in subfolders underneath the cTwIG
> folder.  These
> files are automatically getting picked up by the build process but since
> they are not xdocs the build process spits them out with a no matching
> pipeline error.  Is there anyway of telling Cocoon to ignore these in the
> build process?  I thought perhaps the the new user documentation section
> might have example files and therefore the same issue but it does not -
> hence my question.
Hi Jeremy,

currently there is no support for such things as samples etc. But it could
be added very easy. There are two solutions. First one is prefixing every
example, so each sample file start e.g. with "sample-". Then you could add
a match node to the sitemap before all others simply filtering "sample-**"
and reading the file (if xml) and directly serializing it.
The other solution is to store them in a separate folder, so samples
are always refered to by "sample/...." and than again a match node
with equal behaviour should be added.
You need these rules, so that those files are copied to the build directory.
HTH

Carsten