cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Cocoon Docs and pre announcement of a new Cocoon site
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:55:22 GMT
Hi Berin!

Very nice job with the documentation, but
The site doesn't exactly like the original due to javascript. The
background images for selected items in the navigation are not generated.
This is the case - I think - as the javascript code is not traversed
by the LinkSerializer which produces all resources to generate.

Another problem is batik. After a successfull generation it simply hangs!

Carsten