cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: New PreparedMatcher, deprecation of CodeFactory
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:36:06 GMT
Hi Sylvain,

thanks for this work, but we should make the PreparedMatcher work
in subsitemaps.
I didn't had time to look into the generated code for very long,
but I think the problem lies in the test, if the matcher is
a PreparedMatcher. This is currently done in the stylesheet.
If we move this into the generated code it should work. So the
generated code could look like this:
- lookup matcher
- if (matcher instanceof PreparedMatcher)
-    prepare patterns
- release matcher

The second problem, when the pattern contains {...}, is it possible
to test the pattern when the sitemap is generated and then only
use the PreparedMatcher interface, if no {...} is found?