cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [RT]: Session support
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 12:07:39 GMT
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> Carsten,
>
> I use the attached CachingStreamPipelineEx and implement
> SitemapModelComponent in my Serializer. I
> faced this problem a long time back and no one was willing to get
> me access to objectModel in my
> Serializer. Hence the Hack....

Dims, thanks for your hack - I was just about to start a similar one;
so I have saved some time!

Yes, I remember the discussions...and I still agree that the
serializer should not know about the objectModel, but he should
be able to rewrite urls.

So, we could pass a URLRewriter object into the serializer:

interface URLRewriter {
    boolean isURLRewritingEnabled();
    String  rewriteURL(String url);
}