cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <tom.klaa...@telerelay.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Flowmaps revisited
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:23:01 GMT
You mean XForms is already in place? Nice job. I used something
home-written (in fact, Bruno Dumon did most of the work :p), but aside
from the names of the tags we had something _very_ similar (I even begin
to wonder where Bruno got his inspiration ;) ). Unfortunately, the thing
wasn't ready to be published, and then we had to start working on other
projects. But nice to see this is already in place.

Hopefully something comes out of the flowmap discussion. I've recently
begun using Struts for some webapp development, but to be honest, I'm
not yet impressed (I didn't get the "WOOW!" feeling like I got when I
began using C2)

Nice, nice. I hope I'll be able to contribute on this one (something to
do with an itch and a scratch...)

tomK