cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <tom.klaa...@telerelay.com>
Subject RE: SQLTransformer doesn´t output namespace prefixes?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 07:56:33 GMT
I stand corrected... But IMHO one should be able to define in which
namespace the output of the SQL statements should be put in? So not
necessarily (and indeed, in normal circumstances not) the
SQL-prefix-namespace, but maybe something else? I guess that's what
Norén meant, and that's what I read (completely omitting what was really
there of course ;-) )

Maybe this is already possible, I haven't studied the SAX behaviour of
SQLTransformer in-depth.

I hope you understand what I mean, pretty early in the morning to write
English, I'm afraid.

tomK