cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject current CVS does not compile sitemap
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:01:53 GMT
Hm... I just got a fresh CVS copy (to tackle the
root sitemap context bug) but Cocoon does not compile
the sitemap at all for me!

Of course I cleaned the repository and then installed
the war file - everything as usual. All components come
up as usual. But when I place a request the sitemap
compilation fails. The ProgramGeneratorImpl gives
a Language Exception. I get hundreds of error messages
compiling the sitemap.

Class .. not found on import.

For all org.apache.* classes.

Looking at the source code of the sitemap it _does_ look good.
So I assume this is a classpath problem. But since everything
else but the sitemap seems to work fine I am wondering if someone
has changed some classloader things lately?!
--
Torsten