cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: (sub)sitemap context
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:05:36 GMT
> > I can take care of this then...
> >
> > The only question is: shouldn't the sitemap itself set
> > it's context path depending on the sitemap's file path
>
> Wait here for a second: URI space where sitemap is mounted could be
> different from the physical location on the disk. Please do not mount
> sitemap based on directory it is located in. For sub-sitemaps, we have
> two attributes: URI-prefix and sitemap file (or directory where it is
> located).

Heaven no! :)

I like examples:

   <map:mount uri-prefix="sub" src="some/dir/below/sitemap.xmap"/>

Now this means the context dir of this sitemap should be "some/dir/below".
Same for the root sitemap defined in the cocoon.xconf:

   <sitemap file="some/dir/below/root-sitemap.xmap"/>

Now for the mounted sub sitemaps this works just fine - but not for
the root sitemap.

Thoughts?
--
Torsten