cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: mailing list
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:42:22 GMT
My home account has been experiencing this too - since around Tuesday.
_All_ mails from the apache folk have dropped off - but I know it still
there 'cause I get them at work :)

My home mail list includes:

batik
alexandria
Cocoon (dev)

J.

PS - I'll try and (re)subscribe at the weekend :{

of this email.